Asociación Centro de Investigación Cooperativa en Biomateriales – CIC biomaGUNE
Parque Tecnológico de Gipuzkoa. Pº Miramón 182, Edificio Empresarial C,
20014, DONOSTIA – SAN SEBASTIÁN
- Who is Responsible for Processing your data?
- How have we obtained your data?
- What type of data do we process?
The data processed by CIC biomaGUNE are those which you have provided to us via the forms we use to formalise our contact with you and/or by email, as well as others which we could, where appropriate, obtain through the profiles on the social media in which we are present. CIC biomaGUNE particularly processes the following categories of data, depending on the use you make of the WEBSITE:
- Identification and contact data (e.g. name, surname/s, email address, telephone no., subject, message, etc.).
- Internet browsing data (e.g. IP address, website visits, WiFi connections, etc.).
- For what purpose do we process your data and with what authority?
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- To process and manage your registration as a user, whenever possible, and each of the services requested by you.
- To process and manage information requests, suggestions, complaints, and claims made by you via the WEBSITE or email.
- To process and manage the contracting and providing of products and services which, where appropriate, you procure from ePROT via the WEBSITE.
- To send you, by different means, including electronic, commercial communications and advertising from ePROT and from other entities in ePROT Consortium with respect to products, services, offers, promotions and any other relevant information related to said entities, provided that you have given your consent for us to do so.
The processing of your personal data by ePROT, according to applicable regulations, is based on your consent, given at the moment of capturing the personal data you voluntarily provide through the mechanisms made available for this purpose on the WEBSITE. We remind you that you can, at any time, freely withdraw your consent, at no cost to yourself, in the terms indicated in Section 7 of this document.
- To whom do we disclose your data?
Other than situations where CIC biomaGUNE is legally compelled to disclose them (e.g. by the Tax or Legal Authorities or other Public Administrations), your data will not be disclosed to third party entities. No international transfer of your data is envisaged.
- For how long will we keep your data?
CIC biomaGUNE will keep your personal data as long as you have not withdrawn your consent for their processing or requested their deletion, and for the time necessary to fulfil the legal obligations that CIC biomaGUNE is compelled to observe. In any event, we inform you that CIC biomaGUNE has internal policies in place for clearing data. This system is used to control the time for which personal data in its possession is kept and means that such data may be cancelled when they are no longer necessary and/or suitable for the purpose for which they were collected.
- What are your rights?
The applicable data protection regulation gives you a series of rights with respect to your personal data which you are free to exercise. Said rights are explained below:
- Access to your data: you have the right to access your data in order to obtain confirmation regarding which of your personal data we are processing.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inexact personal data which concern you and are processed by us; or, even, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, such data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Request restriction of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to ask that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them to execute or defend complaints as envisaged by the applicable data protection regulation.
- Data portability: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, and which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transfer them to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, and for grounds relating to your situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we would stop processing them unless they must be kept for compelling legitimate grounds, or to exercise or defend potential claims.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the lawful nature of data processing carried out based on your consent prior to their withdrawal. You can exercise your rights by sending a written request to CIC biomaGUNE, at the postal address indicated in Section 1 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, note that you can submit a complaint to the competent Control Agency (in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency), particularly when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercising of your rights. You can contact the said Authority via its website: www.agpd.es
- Security measures
CIC biomaGUNE will at all times process your data with complete confidentiality, observing its duty of secrecy according to the stipulations of the applicable data protection regulation. It will take all the necessary technical and organisational steps to guarantee the security of your data and prevent their unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access, taking account of the status of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
- Cookies policy
We also inform you that ePROT has a Cookies Policy. We use functional and analysis cookies to improve the user-friendliness of our website and to enable us to understand your usage behaviour, which results in the temporary storage and processing of these and other log data. For this reason, you will be asked for your consent (= cookie consent) when you access our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser. It helps to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role; without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
We use analysis cookies which allow us to quantify the number of visitors and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how they use our website. The information obtained is completely anonymous and cannot be associated with specific, identified users.
We inform you that this website uses Google Analytics, and analytic service provided by Google Inc., which is governed by the general Privacy Terms and Conditions of Google.
How to disable Cookies
Normally it is possible to stop accepting browser cookies or stop accepting cookies of a particular service. All modern browsers allow you to manage (allow, disallow, or delete) cookies. These settings are usually found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser:
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom settings.
- Chrome: Settings > Show Advanced Options > Privacy > Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences > Security.
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our website.