Biomaterials are vital in the development of biocompatible sustainable bioelectronic applications. This one-morning workshop delves into cutting-edge aspects of bioelectronics and biomaterials research fields. By bringing together biotechnology and engineering experts at academic and industry, we aim to identify challenges and opportunities for biomaterials in shaping the future of bioelectronics. In the framework of the eProt project an Open workshop in “Biomaterials and Biolectronics”, will take place September 22nd at the Edificio Nuevos Institutos in the Alicante Scientific Park, University of Alicante.
- George Malliaras (Cambridge University, UK)
- Rylie Green (Imperial College London, UK)
- Paul Weiss (University of California San Diego, USA)
- Aitziber López-Cortajarena (CIC biomaGUNE, Spain)
- Eduardo González Jover (Miguel Hernández University, Spain)
- Jorge Domenech and Jordi Ferr (Aitex, Spain)
For more details and free registration, please visit our website: https://sites.google.com/gcloud.ua.es/biomaterialsandbioelectronics/